We are HIRING ALL POSITIONS for the Summer 2022 Season! Apply in person or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Minimum 3 yrs bar experience and 2 yrs serving experience but will train the right candidate with strong work ethic, team first attitude and at least 2 yrs bar experience. Preferred experience with classic cocktails, techniques including using a jigger, and small batch spirits. Craft beer knowledge a PLUS. This is a position for an energetic and knowledgeable bartender to expand their craft! We are only looking for bartenders passionate about Craft Cocktails, Craft Beer and Hospitality!
SATURDAY &SUNDAY OPEN AVAILABILITY A MUST.
FRONT OF THE HOUSE MANAGER
EXAMPLES OF MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES/ REQUIREMENTS:
• Provide excellent customer service and resolves guest complaints
• Creating a positive energy and working environment for the staff
• Leads and works with a sense of urgency
• Follows & enforces all Cleat & Anchor Policies & Procedures
• Maintains a clean work environment
• Must be punctual/ dependable –more reliable than spontaneous
• Daily cash handling and closing procedures
• Ability to teach, coach, and train in a approachable way
• People-oriented –enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/ flexible –enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• High stress tolerance –thrives in high-pressure environment
• Hospitality driven
• Must have FULL AVAILABILITY
• Must secure year-round housing
• Minimum 2+ Yrs Experience as a server/ bartender
• Preferred 1+ Yrs Experience as a shift leader/ trainer
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to continue their growth as a Manager in the Hospitality industry.
Pay is competitive and commensurate with experience. The position is 20-30 hours in the shoulder season, 40 hours in the summer with great opportunities to grow with our company for a candidate that excels in the role
Preferred 2 Years serving experience but will train the right candidate with strong work ethic, team first attitude and at least 1 yr serving experience.
Consummate team player with a great attitude is mandatory for consideration; Craft beer knowledge is a plus. Craft Cocktail knowledge is a plus. SATURDAY & SUNDAY DAYTIME AVAILABILITY A MUST.
Looking for experienced candidates with Team mentality, professional, reliable and have clean work habits.
MUST be Reliable, tardiness & call-outs are NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please only apply if you are looking to work the shifts agreed upon.
Minimum 2 years Line Experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
***Must be available 7am - 4pm on Saturdays & Sundays for Brunch***